By Anna Von Reitz
- No organization that includes “United States Citizens” or “Citizens of the United States” can assemble an actual State of the Union.
- Beacon 37, The Republic, the National Assembly, RuSA, etc., etc., etc., are all organized and “inhabited” by US Citizens.
- Therefore, NONE of these organizations are competent to assemble our actual States of the Union.
- Our States are the only ones that can enforce the Constitutions because our States are the Parties to the Constitutions.
- Our States are the only ones that can re-charter the American owned and operated States of States that we are owed.
- Various parties, either in ignorance or on purpose, want to avoid abiding by the Constitutions, so don’t want us to assemble our actual States.
- Various parties, either in ignorance or on purpose, want to usurp upon the “vacancy” left by our missing Federal States of States.
- So none of these organizations — Beacon 37, the Republic, the National Assembly — none of them are set up and aiming to do what We, the American People, need to get done.
- You need to come home while there is still a home to come home to.
- The only organization(s) out there that are properly constituted of American State Nationals and State Citizens are organizing under the heading of The American States Assembly:
See this article and over 1700 others on Anna’s website here: www.annavonreitz.com