By Jack Mullen
$50 dollar silver is the first sign of blue sky after a devastating storm. It’s the morning-after sunshine bringing people out of hiding and together again for the process of rebuilding with the promise of a new start.
For more than 100 years the United States has been at the center of a war being waged around the clock by a cult-of-evil clawing and biting like a rabid dog at the heart of civilization. It has been an epic struggle of an outnumbered, outgunned regiment of courageous defenders of human individuality, dignity, and liberty against a tyranny intent on the enslavement of humanity. It has been a bloody war, a costly war, and even now the battles continue. But the tide is turning, finally, toward the side of good.
This war has been in stealth with the cult-of-evil creating a fictional world created to smother humanity. For years this war has involved the creation of a pretended reality that renders lies for all standards of measure of a free society. This fictional reality has reached proportions of a bubble, not unlike the tulip bubble of 1637 — I would call this bubble, a bubble-of-pretension. Recently, like all bubbles, the bubble-of-pretension has begun to grow exponentially; hiding reality behind a manufactured one, including a manufactured history of the world. This process is not sustainable and will soon face the limits of nature (the true reality).
For the most part, the criminal class has had success hiding reality from a conned, drugged, and dumbed-down public, especially in the early stages of the bubble-of-pretension. But I think we have reached a bifurcation point; the point when the matrix of pretension, consuming enormous and ever-growing quantities of energy to maintain the escalating lies, starts to falter. Cracks appear and the engine of deception coughs and gasps for more. It’s the moment when Caligula realizes men with swords cannot defeat the sea, or when a parliament of thieves cannot, another ounce of gold, steal.
That point is here today, and I think the signs are clear: gold is approaching $1500 and, more importantly, silver is about to smash through the most protected price in history — $50 per ounce.
I think it bears repeating, $50 silver is the most protected price in recorded history; it is a price that’s cost trillions upon trillions of dollars, and millions of lives and untold millions in misery to defend. $50 silver has been defended with all the energy and manpower the cult-of-evil can muster. The war is not over, but momentum is on the side of humanity toward breaking through a key barrier. After $50 there’s no more resistance — silver will break free and rise quickly to crush the banking system — the energy and life blood of the enemy. Beyond $50 silver, the dollar and the banking system will collapse exponentially. How will JP Morgan buy off silver holders with stock worth less than the price of silver? George Soros and the BRIC nations are already aware that dollar hegemony is cracking and $50 silver is the stake in the heart of the beast.
For those of us who understand how much wasted and destroyed wealth has been employed suppressing the price of silver, while the purchasing power of the fiat currency in which it is priced steady declines, $50 silver is monumental. This is the day the bubble-in-pretension bursts and humanity can escape the clutches of the private banking cartel and their Federal Reserve.
$50 dollar silver is easily $160 dollars short of its inflation adjusted value since, the mid-nineteen seventies when silver last rose against tyranny. The difference between $210 (an estimate of silver’s inflation adjusted price) and $50 seems very little, but that $160 has cost the loss of the world’s reserve currency, the fleecing of two-plus generations of Americans and peoples worldwide.
Hiding the worthlessness of fiat money through metals price suppression has in a way been responsible for WWI, WWII , the massive loss of lives in Russia, China, and Germany to psychopathic dictators. That $160 was responsible for the Vietnam war, the death of Kennedy, the Iraq I and Iraq II wars, the War on Drugs and the Afghan and now Libyan wars. We could go on and say that $160 has cost the lives of all those Americans in the World Trade Centers during 9-11 and the incredible loss of lives to our criminal monopoly controlled health and food industries. We might even get verbose and mention the deaths caused by fluoride poison in the drinking water and the weight gain and cancers caused by our ‘diet’ supplements such as Aspartame.
We will protect your privacy…guaranteed!
While silver sits below $50 the world has suffered trillions and trillions of wealth stolen for false flag wars and then more wealth destroyed in those wars. Trillions of dollars that could have been used to pry off the yoke of psychopaths creating monopolies which have destroyed a free market that is the engine of quality human life. The pharmaceutical industry sells lies of health, the medical services industry sells lies of treatment, the food industry sells lies of nutrition, the military-industrial complex sells lies of safety and protection, the prison-police industries sell lies of safety and peace, law and justice sells lies of righteousness, In short, these monopolies lie in the pursuit of total domination and the suppression of reality.
But the price of lies and monopoly is the inevitable depletion of the available resources — be it manpower, money, or the human spirit. As the peak of pretension is reached, and the bubble-of-pretension begins to burst, those of us who are awake must make plans to take charge of the collapse and work to be sure the evil puffed up in the bubble is burst into oblivion.
We don’t need a majority of the humans that have been deceived to wake up and join the cause. We only need those of us that are awake to step in and organize the collapse.
It is in the United States where most of the wealth stolen for pacification has been deployed, because the United States is the only nation on earth with a large armed populace. Not only large and armed, but with a history of documentation and research showing why guns in the hands of people (not guns in the hands of military or militia or police or PERSONS or CITIZENS ) is the ONLY way for men, women, and children to protect themselves against the onslaught of a cunning and relentless tyranny. It is in America that a small group of awakened humans can take back their freedom and again provide a secure home for liberty.
• Oppose gun control at all costs — no freedom or liberty can be protected without the threat of weapons as a last resort.
• Withdraw your support for the banking system by removing your money and buying physical silver and gold for later use as currency.
• Use cash or barter for all transactions to reduce the flow of money through banks, further weakening the already failing banks.
• Infiltrate your local governments by running for office.
• Use the power of local press to remove corruption by writing letters to the editor.
• Take back our schools — homeschool your children. It should only take a generation or two of homeschooled children to move back into the mainstream world as leaders and members of government.
• Do not depend on the United States federal government for any help — the states are the answer.
• If your state does not support the right to own guns, move. Vote with your feet, do not any longer support evil with your tax dollars. Look for states with nullification laws in the works; these states need our support.
• Take action against intrusion on your liberties, bring lawsuits against fraudulent banking, TSA assault, criminal foreclosures, and file claims against sources of health degradation — we need a call to action for class action lawsuits.
More Ways to Stop the Evil
• Media: buy radio stations (many are cheap, then use them to get the message out), take back our newspapers and television stations from the elite mega corporations. Write blogs.
• Talk to your children every day about what is happening to them, and what has to happen before it will change.
• Be on the alert for lies — critique movies for the hidden messages of the enslavers.
• Get off the power grid with solar and wind generators. The power grid is a great controller — if you misbehave, or if you need to be taught a lesson, out go the lights.
• Lastly take charge of your health and your families health. The medical-pharmaceutical-insurance industry in the United States is not about health, they are not outcome based. The ‘pharma-med-insurance’ model of business is theft through monopoly, and wealth through growth of services. Cures are not a way to health, the key to health is disease prevention. Be proactive — eat organic whole foods with non-GMO contents, grow your own foods, eat less. Supplement the loss of nutrition in foods with high quality natural supplements. Read about nutrition and healthy lifestyles and then shrug off your M.D., stop taking pharmaceutical poisons, decline unnecessary tests. Stand up to the system that is fleecing your health. And definitely filter your water and buy radiation detection equipment (and complain when the media lies about radiation).
With $50 silver signaling the beginning of the end of the banking system, it becomes imperative that we prepare for the final confrontation. It is here that we sink or swim. Time to practice swimming!
Jack Mullen has been a businessman for more than 25 years, owning 3 radio stations, several technology based companies and a resource development company.
What You Need to Know About Buying Silver Today
Silver Is Getting Too Popular…Right?
8 Reasons Why Silver Is the Investment of the Decade
Has Gold and Silver Topped Out?—No Way
Gold near record, silver tops $37 on safe-haven bid